We are looking for motivated equine-oriented technicians to join our team! If you are looking to find your fit as an equine veterinary technician reach out to us to hear about the opportunities we have to offer. We have a great learning environment for you to be able to develop and excel your technician skills. We offer competitive pay and benefits. In search of NYS LVT’s, Soon to be NYS LVT’s, or someone with the hopes of working to become an NYS LVT.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
• Teamwork and communication are essential in this facility.
• Candidate must be flexible with hours and willing to work overtime when needed.
Must have previous equine experience with horses other than their own.
The following benefits are available to RREH Employees:
• Health (PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Company-related discounts
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Veterinary experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
No phone calls. Please use the form below to apply.